Thursday, December 8, 2011

Out of Cancerstan, for now

Yesterday’s, six month, CT scan showed no evidence of cancer! 

The kidney stent and  nephrostomy tube are in the correct location, and both kidneys are functioning as appropriate.  The drain on my back has been turned off.
And, I’m back to only one bag, the one hanging on my abdomen, covering the stoma. 
If all goes well, on January 17, the back drain comes out and perhaps the stent will also be removed.

So the European trip is back on the agenda for sometime in late winter or early spring.  


Hopefully, cancerstan is behind me.  

1 comment:

  1. Just caught your post here - congratulations! I am picturing you on the road to complete health with a big smile on my face. May 2012 be a year of easeful health and delightful discoveries for you! Gyllian

    ReplyDelete